Video and Animation Editing Basics for Your Digital Marketing Needs
There are just subjects that transcend well in videos. Evoking emotions within a certain time frame is advantageous in animations. In fact, the estimated read time for a 500-word article is 2 minutes. You may shorten this content within seconds if you make animated videos.
Besides, thousands of unique digital effects and free music are available to support scenes. Or even a library of digital motion features that you can add and edit in your animations using a free animation maker.
Why the Animated Videos Route and Does The Type of Animation Maker Matter?
Make animated videos is what the web is all about! Static photos with captions just don’t cut it anymore. There is without a doubt why you should not give it a go; check the reasons below.
Marketers: Heads Up! Here’s why video marketing is worth the effort, according to survey:
- 91% of marketers are satisfied with the ROI of video marketing on social media
- 85% of marketers say that video is an effective way to get attention online
- 93% of business landed a new customer because of a video on social media
Quality videos with appropriate visual content are the best way to deliver your message. It has a character that is easy to understand because there are dimensions in it. Even simple executions of unique ideas are enlivened when synergized with a library of templates and editing styles.
So, how to get started with video editing? There are video makers available in the market that you can harness to their full potential. Depending on your budget and level of expertise, you may start looking for the payment plan and how long you can commit to making animated videos.
There are three types of animation software:
- Free – essentially, these are the native video maker software that you’ll find in your device or operating system provider. Apple and Microsoft have their own animation maker software. For mobile users such as Android, there are numerous apps available with free templates, effects, and features that you can download.
- Freemium – these are animation maker software that is a free trial, and after a certain period, payment is necessary. Hence the name, free to access but will turn premium once the duration is over.
- Premium – this software are the most heavily packed with templates, effects, and features. Professionals use specific tools for their animation editing because using more than one means re-learning how to navigate the software’s features.
How do I edit an Animated Video for Social Media?
Gone are the days when our imaginations are limited by what can only be printed in newspapers and magazines. Social media, the new media, allows images to be accompanied by music
What drives customers from discovery to purchase:
- 58% of consumers visit a brand’s social media pages before visiting their website, an 81% increase over last year.
- Video ads were the #1 way consumers discovered a brand they later purchased from.
- 1 in 4 consumers made a purchase after seeing a Story on Instagram.
- YouTube replaced Facebook as the #1 platform that affects consumer behavior in 2019.
Businesses are now shifting to social media platforms to reinvigorate their market share and further increase their brand awareness. However, if you want to maximize your conversion rate, you have to look at these basics to create animated videos.
Capture the Story
When you make animated videos, you need to have a finished story or you’ll be wasting time editing by inserting or deleting scenes. This is a recipe for a missed timeline. Start with a simple deck without complex characters and styles. Stick to your marketing strategy and your audience in your platform.
Do you know what’s more infuriating than making videos for your business marketing needs? A computer that lags every time you insert images or simple text! Do not skimp on your tools because this will also affect the quality of your output.
Connect With the Audience
Create an impact on your target market on social media platforms with information that is relevant and relatable. Reassess your demographics, whether by age or location, and anchor your work with them.
Pro Tips for Video and Animation Editing
Choose angles that tell the story effectively. Remember, every second must count in your storytelling. Review if the body language matches the emotion that you want to portray.
Do not bombard your audience using many templates and effects all at once, unless you are deliberately doing so stylistically. Let your information shine on its own. If you want added impact, add text or superimpose images to extend your narrative.
The quality of your work will also depend on the skills of your editor. Thus, it is better to leave your video editing needs to professionals. If you are discouraged with the rates of your region, you may start outsourcing this to other places.
UPSource digital marketing and sales outsourcing company understand this predicament faced by entrepreneurs. Having a dedicated team for your animated video can certainly boost your online presence. Hence, we have created package plans that can match your budget and digital marketing needs. Want to get started? Begin with a consultation HERE: https://upsourceteams.com/calendly
Outsource Your Next “Employee Of The Month”